Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Is it scary....

that I'm already planning for the winter holidays? On our return trip from Florida (you know, the one where I almost threw myself into oncoming traffic to avoid sitting in the car for another 12 hours??) I started listing out all the people we're giving gifts to this year. Then I started coming up with some gift ideas. Well, I have about 6 different lists going for Christmas gifts now, did I mention I LOVE lists?
I have lists for ideas for my kiddos (y'know, when my mother-in-law starts asking what to get for them), lists for gifts to make, lists of supplies to purchase in order to make said gifts... and the list goes on, LOL (pun intended).

So, my goal for this year is to have ALL Christmas gifts made, bought, and wrapped by November 1, except those for the baby, I won't buy them til we know whether it's a boy or a girl :). Am I overly ambitious?? I hope not. The lists keep growing as I come up with more ideas. I think this week sometime I'll have to sit down and trim them a little. I should add that to my list of "things to do".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger