Monday, May 14, 2007

Hair Makeovers...

For the past 3 or so years, I've been growing my hair out. It was going fairly well, as a matter of fact, it was WELL below my waistline. There were just a few problems:
1~ I couldn't *DO* anything with it. My style options were very limited. I lived in ponytails. If I wanted to "style" it, it took FOREVAH!! because of the length and weight of the hair.
2~ The bottom half was pale blonde from when I was dying it and the top half was my natural color, a more darker blonde/ brown with some blonde and reddish highlights. Wasn't the greatest thing to look at when my hair was down.
3~ Showering took a long time because washing and conditioning my hair took a while.

So, in the name of simplicity and just being plain ole tired of my hair, I cut it. Here are some before and after shots :) Now my hair is all one color, it's HEALTHY (no split, dried, processed ends), and it's so EASY!!! It takes SECONDS to wash, and only minutes to style. A little spray curling gel, a little fluff of the fingers to curl, a couple seconds to straighten the bangs, WHALAH, DONE!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger