Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Works In Progress

Here are my current knitting projects. I only have 2 things on the needles at the moment, but there are so many more projects swimming around in my head..... I really should make a list.
These are another pair of Wonderpants for Miss Mushie Face. The body is Peace Fleece, hand-dyed by Brad at Wooly Wonders by Nada in Blushing Violets. The trim is Peace Fleece in Samantha/ Katya Pink.



This is M's scarf in progress. For his birthday in November, he wanted a plain garter stitch scarf for the colder weather. It's done in (you guessed it) PEACE FLEECE!! It's in Father's Grey and it will have 3 stripes done in Ukranian Red. The stripes are supposed to be representative of Little Man, Miss Mushie Face, and me :) My sentimental husband ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger