Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Little Feet


I just want to eat these up :P These little feet (which are BARELY out of 0-6mo shoes) carry my 21lb, 10 month old around the apartment. They can't quite balance themselves on their own yet, and they can't hold up all the weight of the chunka munk that relies on them, but they're trying with all their might. These feet have webbed toes, just like her daddy. The 2 toes next to the big toe are webbed to halfway up, on both feet. You can't really notice it if you're not looking for it, but it's there. It makes her feet even more special.

I love these little feet. I kiss them, and nibble them, and smell them all day long. They belong to my baby who is quickly growing up and becoming more and more "toddlerish" everyday.

Thank you Jesus for perfect little feet on babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger