Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mushie and M!!!

It's been a crazy few weeks and so I haven't gotten around to posting much at all.

Miss Mushie Face turned ONE on the 11th and M turned 28 (the old man, LOL) on the 7th!!! We had their party the week before to accomodate all the grandparents and went out to Outback Steakhouse on Mushie's birthday to celebrate with just the four of us. It was a wonderful time had by all.


Here are their cakes. Mushie's cake is the same kind that Little Man got for his first birthday, an apple spice cake. She dug right into it and seemed to enjoy it, although, it was so late by that point, I think she would have prefered to sleep.

M requested a cake with chocolate icing so my mom picked one up at the store for him (quite frankly, I just didn't have time to bake :( and with 2 toddlers now...) Do you see how much chocolate is on this cake!?!?! Both were delish!!

To top it all off, my parents bought a small moon bounce for the kids and the 3 of them, Little Man, Mushie, and my baby brother, G, all had a BLAST jumping around on it, especially when my 6' brother S got in there with them and made it even "bouncier" LOL.

Can't wait to see what the next birthday has in store....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger